Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 2014 BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS "WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE FINAL OF THE BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS AND THE CHANCE TO MEET THE CHAMPION " CONTEST
Last Modified: May 09, 2014
No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited.
Starting June 09, 2014, ATP will host the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals “Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Final Of The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals And The Chance To Meet The Champion” Contest ("Contest"); through which eligible participants ("Contestants") may earn prizes by entering the Contest. Details, terms and conditions (which may be changed by ATP Tour, Inc. at any time) are as follows:
ATP is promoting the competition through the following means:
1. Distribution of flyers as patrons leave the 2014 AEGON Championships
2. Distribution of flyers in information booth/merchandise units at The Championships, Wimbledon
3. Distribution at London Overground stations in 2014
4. Distribution at Underground stations during The Championships, Wimbledon and at other times during the year
5. Distribution at The O2
6. Distribution at Barclays branches in Wimbledon and Southfields
7. In arena SMS competition at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
8. Any other way determined by ATP
Contestants can enter the Contest in two ways:
1. Entry of email address on http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinals.com/WIN
2. Texting WIN and your email address to 82727 (non-UK mobiles text +447786 200500)
All who submit an entry and who reside in one of the countries listed in section 2 under ‘General Terms and Eligibility’ and are not otherwise ineligible, may be eligible to win prizes (see below for the Eligibility Rules).
A randomly selected Contestant who submits his/her email address via any of the official entry methods described above will be declared as the winner (the "Contest Winner”). In the event that the randomly chosen winner does not meet the eligibility rules, the next randomly selected winner who meets the eligibility rules will be declared winner.
By entering the Contest, Contestants agree to have their email added to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals email list whereby they will receive emails from ATP related to such tournament.
The Contest will be open for entries on June 09, 2014 at 1am GMT time and end on November 14, 2014 at midnight GMT.
All prizes are non-transferrable and any winner must present a proof of identity / proof of residency.
The eligible Contest Winner will win two tickets to the final of the 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals (November 16) to be held at The O2 in London, England and the opportunity to meet the singles champion after the final.
ATP shall contact the Contest Winner via email, using the email address used to enter the Contest, shortly after the conclusion of the Contest. The Contest Winner must reply to the email before 16:00 GMT on November 15, 2014. In the event that Contest Winner does not return the email before 16:00 GMT on November 15, ATP will select another random email entry and such winner shall have until 09:00 GMT on November 16 to reply to the ATP email.
General Terms and Eligibility
1. To win any prize, you must be 21 years of age or older, meet all of the eligibility requirements and agree to these Terms and Conditions of the Contest and the Contest Privacy Statement that applies to this Contest. See below for Contest Privacy Statement. Registration is either on-line via the prescribed method on http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinals.com/WIN or through SMS by texting WIN and your email address to 82727.
2. Everyone who agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and Contest Privacy Statement and then registers may participate, but everyone who registers is not eligible to win the prizes. Eligibility to win prizes is subject to paragraphs 4 and 5 below and, in addition, is open only to those currently residing in the United Kingdom.
3. No purchase is necessary to participate. Contest is void where prohibited.
4. Only one entry per person will be counted for the Contest. ATP reserves the right to change, modify, or end the Contest if it appears someone is attempting to send multiple and/or automated entries or otherwise interfere with the Contest. The submission of more than one entry automatically disqualifies the person submitting multiple entries from the Contest.
5. Employees of ATP Tour, Inc. and ATP tournaments (including any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries), their family members, and those living in the same household as any such employees are not eligible to submit an entry or win a prize. In addition, all ATP players, their family members and coaches and agents are not eligible to submit an entry or win a prize.
7. A representative of ATP will contact the winners by e-mail within 15 business days of the conclusion of the Contest. Before sending any prize, ATP will send each winner an affidavit and release of liability and publicity which the winner must sign and return within 5 days of receipt. If the winner fails to return the signed affidavit within 5 days of receipt, ATP will disqualify him or her and select an alternate winner, if applicable.
8. The Contest will be limited to the first 200,000 entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
9. ATP Tour, Inc. shall have no liability in connection with the awarding or use of the prizes other than upon receipt within the specified time frame of the winners’ affidavits of eligibility and release, to send the prizes to the winners at the address listed in the winner’s registration.
10. Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility and release, including the grant to ATP Tour, Inc., and its designees, of the right to use the winner’s name and likeness (including photographs or video) in advertising, except where prohibited by law.
11. Each winner is responsible for any necessary transportation and any taxes that may be due as a result of winning a prize.
12. Should there be a dispute over the identity of a Contestant, it shall be resolved in favour of the holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest. If any winner provides incorrect information that precludes delivery of the prizes, such winner forfeits any prize in which he are she may have been eligible to win.
13. To request the names of the winners by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked " Barclays ATP World Tour Finals “Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Final Of The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals And Meet The Champion" to: ATP Tour, Inc., 201 ATP Blvd., Ponte Vedra, Florida 32082 U.S.A.
14. The decision of ATP Tour, Inc. regarding winners shall be final and binding.
15. ATP reserves the right to cancel the contest for any reason ATP deems necessary.
Contest Host: ATP Tour, Inc., 201 ATP Boulevard; Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 U.S.A. Telephone: (904) 285-8000. E-mail: legal@ATPWorldTour.com
Prize Administrator: ATP Tour, Inc., 201 ATP Boulevard; Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 U.S.A. Telephone: (904) 285-8000. E-mail: legal@ATPWorldTour.com which is responsible for notifying winners and distributing, or facilitating the distribution of, the applicable prizes. Contest Administrator: ATP Tour, Inc.
ATP Tour, Inc. shall be responsible and shall have no liability for lost, misdirected, or late entries; nor for (i) electronic transmission errors, (ii) theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access of or to entries, (iii) technical problems, malfunctions or errors in the operation of any hardware or software required to transmit entries or operate the contest as planned (including computer viruses or bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention fraud, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, or any other causes beyond the control of ATP Tour, Inc. If any of the foregoing occurs, ATP Tour, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any one or more of these steps: disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or voting process, cancel, modify, delay, or suspend the contest. CAUTION: any attempt by anyone to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws for which ATP Tour, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent of the law.
Privacy Statement for the 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals "Win A Pair Tickets To The Final Of The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals And Meet The Champion" Contest
ATP Tour, Inc. ("ATP") is committed to safeguarding any personally identifiable information (personal data) you provide to us and to making every reasonable effort to use this information only in connection with the Contest and any related promotions by ATP or its partners, sponsors, licensees or affiliates.
The goal of this Contest Privacy Statement is to explain the collection of and the use of personal data specifically in connection with the 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals “Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Final Of The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals And Meet The Champion” Contest. It covers the personal data you provide when registering for the Contest.
ATP emphasizes to its promotional partners the importance of using your personal data appropriately, but except as described below, ATP has no liability for their independent actions.
Use of Information
By submitting your personal data you consent to these uses.
Except as disclosed here, ATP keeps private and does not share, sell, or otherwise transfer any personal data we collect from you when you register to play in the Contest.
With your consent, we will share your personal data with ATP partners so that they may contact you by e-mail about their products or services. In addition, ATP may use my personal information to compile demographic and statistical information for use at ATP's discretion.
Accessing, deleting or correcting data
If you register to play in the Contest, you are entitled to review the personal data that you provided for us to process.
You also have the option of sending an e-mail or postal mail request to change, delete, or get a copy of your personal data or other information we may collect about you on-line. Send such requests to ATP at the address in the section, "Contact Information." For your own security, proof of identity is required. There may be a nominal charge for the information requested. We will make every reasonable effort to see that your requests are met.
We do not keep your personal data any longer than is necessary to serve the purpose for which they were collected.
We use reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. In addition, your personal data is accessible only by using your e-mail address and password. We recommend that you not tell anyone your password. At no time will an employee of ATP ask you for your password.
Cookies and IP Addresses
ATP or its designee may place a "cookie" on your computer and/or track the i.p. address used by you in connection with the submission of any entry related to the Contest and by registering or submitting any entry for the Contest you agree that ATP or its designee may do so.
Updates of this Privacy Statement
ATP does not intend to make any changes in the Contest Privacy Statement, but if we determine changes are necessary, we will post a notice at the log-on screen.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Contest Privacy Statement, or you wish to request that we change, delete, or send you a copy of your personal data or other information we may collect about you please contact ATP by e-mail or postal mail to: ATP Tour, Inc. 201 ATP Boulevard Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 USA Telephone: +1 (904) 285-8000 email: legal@ATPWorldTour.com. Note to Parents For purposes of the Contest, ATP will not knowingly collect any personal data from anyone under 21 years of age, which is the minimum age for participating in the Contest. Anyone under the age of 21 is not eligible to win prizes.